Prep time: 4h
Cooking time: 10 min
Total time: 4h 10min
- Roasted hazelnuts, 1 tbsp
- Frozen pieces of banana, 3,5 oz
- Chocolate protein powder 0,7oz
- (Raw) cacao powder 0,5 oz
- Water 0,2 cups (you can replace with other liquids)
- Vanilla extract 1/2 tsp
Peel and chop the bananas. Place the pieces in the freezer for at least 4 hours until they are completely frozen.
Chop the hazelnuts into coarse pieces for decoration
Put all the ingredients in a powerful food processor. Stir until smooth and creamy.
Pour the ice cream into a bowl, sprinkle some hazelnuts on top and enjoy!
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: Whole recipe:
Fat 12g Protein 18g Carbs 29g Calories 292