- 1/5 cup of red lentils
- 1 cup of water
- ⅛ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp dried parsley
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp dried mint
*for 1 serving
- Wash the lentils and boil them until they absorb the water completely. Set it aside to cool.
- Place the cooled lentils into a mixing bowl and add cumin, onion powder, dried parsley, salt and black pepper and knead it until it is a homogeneous paste.
- Make small balls from the lentil paste you have kneaded and place them on a serving plate.
- In a bowl, whisk the yogurt and garlic well.
- *If your yogurt is not fluid enough at this stage, dilute it a little by adding water.
- Microwave the butter, paprika and mint until butter is melted and bubbling.
- Drizzle the yogurt mixture then melted butter over the lentil balls.
- Bon appetit!
|Nutrition Facts (for 1 serving)|