- 1 cup broccoli
- 100 g of pasta
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ lemon, zest and juice
- ½ tbsp nutritional yeast
- 6 halves of walnut
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
*for 1 serving
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water at the same time. Drain the cooked broccoli and put in the food processor.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Reserve ¼ cup of pasta water, strain the remainder.
- Add garlic, parsley, lemon zest and juice, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper to the broccoli and pass it through the blender.
- Add the reserved pasta water to the mixture and blend. Slowly pour the olive oil into the mixture and continue blending.
- Transfer the sauce in a saucepan and cook until it thickens.
- When the sauce thickens, add the pasta and make sure that all the pasta is coated.
- Serve with walnuts.
|Nutrition Facts (for 1 serving)|