- 1 ½ tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp of spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 400 grams ground beef
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- Salt, to taste
- 4 burger or cheddar cheeses
- 2 small leaves of lettuce
- 2 pieces of burger ban
*for 2 serving
- Mix brown sugar, soy sauce, spring onion, garlic in a small mixing bowl.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture and add it to the mayonnaise and set aside.
- Mix the remaining mixture with the minced meat and then add sesame oil and salt.
- Divide the meatball mixture into 4 equal parts and form patties.
- *Patties should be larger than bread because they will shrink as they cook.
- Transfer to a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. Bake in a preheated oven at 220 degrees for around 12-15 minutes or until it turns brown.
- Place the cheeses on the baked meatballs and put the other meatballs on top.
- Cut the hamburger bun in half. Spread the mayonnaise mixture on both sides of the bun.
- Place the lettuce and meatballs and cover with the other side of bread.
- Bon appetit!
|Nutrition Facts (for 1 serving)|