Prep time: 0
Cooking time: 25 min
Total time: 25 minutes
- Whole wheat pasta 8 oz
- Extra-virgin olive oil, 2 tbsp
- Skinless chicken breast or thighs cut in pieces, 1 lbs
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Ground Pepper, ¼ teaspoon
- Garlic minced, 4 cloves
- Dry white wine, 1/2cup *optional
- 1 Lemon, juice and zest
- Chopped fresh spinach, 10 cups
- Grated parmesan cheese, 4 tbs
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
In the meantime, heat oil in a large high-sided skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, salt and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through.
Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in wine, lemon juice and zest; bring to a simmer.
Remove from heat. Stir in spinach and the cooked pasta. Cover and let stand until the spinach is just wilted. Divide among 4 plates and top each serving with 1 tablespoon Parmesan.
Without toppings 1 portion = 1/4 recipe
Calories 335kcal, Fat 12g, Protein 29g, Carbs 25g