This Chicken Broccoli Curry Casserole is an updated version of a favorite tasty casserole, and it’s a perfect way to use leftover chicken or turkey! And this cheesy casserole with curry flavors is low-carb, Keto, and gluten-free.
The Friday Favorites recipe I’m featuring this week is this amazing Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Curry Casserole that’s been a hit with just about every one who’s ever tried it. And there’s a fun story too, about how this recipe morphed into the version you see here. Years ago I came across a long-forgotten recipe for Chicken Broccoli Curry Casserole back in the archives. I remembered how much I used to like it, but it had canned soup which I’m not using so much these days, so I set out on a quest to make an updated version of the recipe without using soup.
It took several tries (involving both Jake and Kara) to come up with a new recipe that we considered a wow, but when Kara and I made the casserole you see in these photos, we absolutely loved it! We did make this into a recipe that’s more cheesy, and the updated version is also lower in carbs, and makes more servings than the old one. If you like the flavors here, I hope you’ll try this for a creamy cheesy dinner featuring chicken, broccoli, and curry flavors!
- Not a great recipe. I threw it out. It needs more seasoning … by Susan
- In reply to Kathy. The one I used was called Three Cheese … by Kalyn Denny
- Is 3 Cheese Blend a cheddar blend or Italian? Thanks! by Kathy
- In reply to Michael Q. Finally done editing all my posts and … by Kalyn Denny
- In reply to Karen. Karen I love that idea; very smart! by Kalyn Denny
- Plus 5 more…