Prep time: 20 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Total time: 40 minutes
- 8 large (1-oz.) sea scallops, cleaned and patted dry
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of very finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons of capers – finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped garlic
Sprinkle the scallops with pepper and salt. Coat the basket of your air fryer with cooking spray. Place the scallops in the basket and coat them with cooking spray. Cook the scallops at 400 degrees F until they reach an internal temperature of 120 degrees F – about 6 minutes.
Combine oil, parsley, capers, lemon zest and garlic in a small bowl. Drizzle over the scallops. Combine with pasta, risotto or a salad and a piece of bread.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: 1 portion = 1/2 recipe, 4 scallops
Fat 29g, Protein 14g, Carbs 5g, Calories 348 kcal