● 5 baby potatoes (200 g)
● ⅓ red, ⅓ green, ⅓ yellow bell peppers (200 g)
● 1 eggplant (200-220 g)
● 1 zucchini (200-215 g)
● 1 tbsp olive oil
for pesto sauce:
● 2 handful of basil leaves
● 1 garlic clove
● 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
● 3 tbsp cashew nuts
● ½ tsp salt
● ⅓ cup olive oil
*for 4 serving
1. Put the potatoes and water in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave it for about 4 minutes. Drain and set it aside.
2. Put the eggplants, zucchinis, potatoes, and peppers in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle the salt and pepper, then drizzle the olive oil.
3. Toss them together, then transfer them to the air-fryer basket. Air-fry for about 24 mins in the air-fryer at 180°C/355°F, and toss the veggies through halfway.
4. Put the basil leaves, cashew nuts, garlic, nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper into the mixing cup.
5. Pulse these ingredients using a hand blender and pour the olive oil and continue to pulse them until they become paste consistency with fine-particles. Set aside.
6. Transfer the veggies to a large bowl. Put the three tablespoons of the pesto on top. Mix them together. Transfer the serving plate. If you want, serve with crushed cashew nuts and chopped parsley on top.
Nutrition Facts (for 1 serving-slice)
Calories 325 kCal
Protein 7 g
Fats 23 g
Carbohydrates 24 g