Letting it all hang out takes on a literal meaning when a man is into nudism. Although exact figures are hard to come by – the American Association for Nude Recreation includes about 213,000 – it seems that interest in nudism is growing. And there are many men who claim that there are penis health benefits to a clothing-free lifestyle. For those interested in how nudism might improve penis health, the following information should be helpful.
Not so healthy
First, however, it’s important to acknowledge some penis health detriments that can occur if a man indulges in nudism activities. Probably the one that most often springs to mind is getting a sunburned penis. And that’s a very real possibility. Because the penis is usually kept hidden away, it gets very little sunlight, making penis skin much more sensitive to sunlight, especially when it is first exposed to the open air. Men need to make sure that they don’t let the penis (and balls) spend too much time in direct sunlight, and that they use a good sunscreen when they do.
Nudist men also need to beware of plants like poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac and take steps to protect their penis from these and similar plants.
Penis health benefits
But what about the pluses to penis health of nudism? There are several.
– It can lessen penis odor. One of the most common issues men face is that of a persistent and unattractive penis odor. A little musky scent can be attractive to a partner, but when the aroma is overpowered by sweat, bacteria and other smells, it can be a hug turn-off. Airing the penis out by engaging in nudism can help to fight penis odor – and with less sweat accumulating thanks to underwear and trousers, penis odor is less likely to come back.
– Penis skin may be healthier. Proper exposure to the sunlight means that the penis skin is soaking up vitamin D, as well as accumulating natural moisture which helps keep the skin vibrant and alive. In addition, even soft clothing can at times rub the penis skin the wrong way, creating a chafing situation or even a rawness. In addition, penis skin that is exposed to fresh air is less likely to create an embarrassing itchiness.
– Better rest makes a rowdier penis. Millions of people have significant sleep issues – and getting inadequate sleep is one of the more common reasons for a man to experience erectile difficulties. In general, the more rested the man, the more raring to go is the penis. In many cases, inadequate sleep has to do with feeling overheated while sleeping – which is less of a problem if one is sleeping in the nude.
– The blood gets circulating. Many theorize that exposing the body to fresh air helps to improve blood circulation. This is great for overall health in general and penis health in particular. Greater circulation improves blood flow, which is essential for a erectile function.
– Self-esteem may go up. Many people who are interested on nudism worry that their bodies are too imperfect for them to expose to others. A guy may feel self-conscious about his weight or may worry that his “equipment” won’t compare favorably to other guys. In fact, most people who regularly participate in nudism find that they become much more comfortable about their own body and come to appreciate its beauty. This can translate into more self-confidence in the bedroom as well.
Nudism can indeed help improve penis health, but nudism alone is not the answer. Men need to regularly apply a superior penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to the penis. It works best if the crème is loaded with vitamins, especially vitamins A, B5, C, D and E. Men should make sure the crème also includes L-arginine, an amino acid which can assist in keeping penile blood vessels open for increased blood flow.
Source by John Dugan