this recipe is too much famous in south side & also in all over India. This recipe can be served in breakfast, lunch & dinner. it do content too much fat. This recipe is being lovable by all person. this recipe in Indian style is also too much eatable by all Indians in Indian. It is a long way process but worth it.this recipe in south Indian style famous street food of madras & also it is made up of rice & many things which are given below;
Ingredient for making this recipe in south Indian style step are add1 ½ cups rice then add ½ cup urad dal put water as required add some Salt put 1 onion, well chopped add 1 to 2 green chilies, chopped then take 1 Tbs ghee or butter add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds add1/2 tsp chana dal then add some 1 curry leaves put some 1/2 tsp haldi powder then 2 boiled potatoes.
Method to making this recipe in south Indian style is given here to you
* wet the rice and urad dal both but also take in separate bowls for 4-6 hours & then stain it then take Process rice and urad dal batter in grinder also While grinding add some water at a time until it reaches the consistency like a pancake batter add some Salt to taste then Cover batter and left it for overnight.
Prepare Dosa Filling: Add some oil or ghee Add mustard seeds and chana dal. then Shake mixer over the flame until golden brown. Add curry leaves, green chilies, and onions.then Add some turmeric powder and salt for taste Stir it properly Break up boiled potato into small chunks & mix well then take out mixture into the bowl. take a dosa dough with & then make it proper it
Take a dosa mixture into a small bowl with a flat bottom.then add Pour batter into a greased skillet. Immediately, starting from the center, begin forming a circular shape with the batter using the flat-bottomed dish.Brush with the ghee Cooked until it tun into golden brown Place filling in center of the masala dosa.
* Lightly lift the edges of the masala dosa. roll carefully for serveing
* rolling the edge of the masala dosa as you would a wrap.
* Remove the masala dosa from hot dish
* Masala Dosa is served with coconut chutney & sambar
know your masala dosa recipe in south style
Share this post: Share on Facebook Save to Pinterest Email to a Friend We’re big fans of edible gifts here at Wholefully—they are easy and...