Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club Challenge this month! It’s easy to enter, and one lucky winner will receive a prize. Find all the details below.
Our monthly Cooking Club is a fun way to celebrate the Love & Lemons community of readers. It’s super simple – each month, I choose a recipe. You make it, and you email me a photo. At the end of the month, I randomly select one winner to receive a prize.
I love the sense of community that comes from so many people cooking one recipe each month. We’re kicking off our September challenge today with my Vegan Mac and Cheese recipe, and I hope you’ll join in the fun! Here’s how it works:
The Prize: A $200 Williams Sonoma Gift Card!
At the end of the month, I randomly select a winner and post all of the photos. This time, we’re giving away a $200 Williams Sonoma Gift Card!
In September, I start craving cozy fall foods like soups, casseroles, and, of course, creamy pastas. As the weather cools, this Vegan Mac and Cheese becomes one of the dinner recipes we make most often. The “cheese” sauce calls for plant-based ingredients like sweet potatoes, potatoes, and nutritional yeast, but it tastes darn close to the real thing. It’s creamy, tangy, and positively cheesy!
This recipe is easy to pull together on a weeknight, and it’s a hit with kids and adults alike. Serve it with steamed or roasted broccoli for a quick, delicious dinner.
Just swap in your favorite gluten-free pasta to make this recipe gluten-free.
Enter the September Challenge!
Want to enter? Here’s what you need to do:
- Make my Vegan Mac and Cheese sometime during the month of September.
- Send a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by September 30.
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the Vegan Mac and Cheese blog post after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)
- Sign up for our email list to find out about next month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly select a winner and share all your photos in early October.
Last Month’s Challenge
August’s recipe was my Peach Crisp. I loved hearing how many of you enjoyed this dish with your families and friends. If you ask me, it really is the perfect late summer treat. Here are all your photos:
… and Emily was our winner!
Enter the September Cooking Club Challenge by…
- Making my Vegan Mac and Cheese recipe sometime during the month of September.
- Sending a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by September 30.
- Leaving a comment on the Vegan Mac and Cheese blog post for a bonus entry after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)