Image courtesy of Hungarian Butcher
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world! Here’s the latest:
- Dan Varga, aka the Hungarian Butcher, announced this week that he’ll be opening a shop at 2177 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. in Linworth this fall.
- Tasty Dawg has opened their restaurant at 107 S. High St. downtown
- Next week Tuesday, Sept. 7, Carfagna’s Famous Produce & Ristorante opens in its new location at 1440 Gemini Place near Polaris. The expanded premises include a full grocery store, restaurant, and bar.
- Over the past couple weeks, the forthcoming East Market in the Trolley Barn District teased some of its vendors: Trolley Barn Chicken, Yellow Brick Pizza, Koso (a concept from Diaspora), Pitabilities, Macho Taco, Creole2Geaux, The Butcher & Grocer.
- Business First reported that Grow Restaurants is opening a new concept called The Silo in its Harvest Pizzeria space in the Brewery District space. The Silo will feature cocktails, beer, wines, small plates, and pizzas.
- The annual Columbus Greek Festival is Friday to Monday, Sept. 3-6.
- The Dispatch reported that Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse is coming as part of the new Hilton Garden Inn being built at Morse and Sunbury Roads.
This week I’m also writing:
Success! You’re on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn’t process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.