Finally: a workout suitable for BEGINNERS. // Werbung
What makes this “beginner friendly”?
1. I used BASIC movements, that are not too complicated or hard to perform
2. the workout sequences REPEAT, giving you a chance to get used to the movements & get a better feeling for them
3. a couple of BREAKS. Haha I know you wanted them! The workout sequences are only between 2 or 4 minutes long. Then it’s time to catch a breath!
4. includes warm up exercises
5. includes a cool down sequence in the end
But let’s make this clear: I was still feeling a serious burn in my muscles and I was still sweating ♥︎
This video is super effective and especially the SLOWNESS gives you so much room to perform everything concentrated, thinking of the exact muscles you want to train. The burn was seriously insane for me!
No Equipment necessary and not much space needed 🙂
The video is in full length which means you can just follow whatever I’m doing 30s for each exercise.
I recommend switching up your workouts to give your muscles enough time to recover and to hit them from different angles. If you want to challenge your muscles more: check out my Sixpack Video, 20min Booty Workout, Sexy Arm Trainings or the Calorie Burn Session! Those ones are quicker & harder. But try your best!
MUSIC by Epidemic Sound
CONTACT ME (business inquires):
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.